Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ninth Hour


I can't believe how much I got done today (yesterday). It all started when I realized I had other stuff to do besides wait for parts to come in. Then I kinda winged it from there.

I cleaned off that piece of wood I had been using as a table and went to it with my trusty circular saw. I cut it to size, and then realized the wheels would need more clearance in the front. I also had to leave room for one (two?) batteries on each side. The result is the most awesome octagon ever seen. I bolted that to the frame with some U brackets, leaving some spacing for the clamps. After mounting the controller to the back, I screwed some blocks and eye hooks to keep the batteries in place.

Tomorrow (today) I expect to get the seat mounted.

Really picking up momentum.

No comments: