Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Deadline

I gave my presentation for this project today. It didn't seem to go too well. I can assure you all that this thing is more finished than it looks. Stuff left to do:

  • Rear axle
    • Drill holes in pipe
    • Line up and mount bearings
    • Make spacers for rear wheel
    • Assemble
  • Mount seat
    • Mark holes to be drilled
    • Bolt it on
  • Steering
    • Wheel
      • Cut out sheet metal and mount custom shaft housing
      • Sand down more off wheel for throttle
    • Shaft
      • Get control arm welded
      • Mount to front axle
    • Wheels
      • Stick 'em on
  • Add pimpin' stereo system
  • Brakes?
It's mostly sliding stuff on and bolting stuff in. The hardest part will be finding somebody to weld that thing on the steering shaft. I expect to finish up everything either today or tomorrow. When my chain and sprockets arrive, I can finally get this thing moving.

No comments: