Saturday, April 21, 2007

One man's trash...

Another day of progress it seems. Rocky told us of a place "where lawn mowers come to die." Convenient. I was in the mood for some tires and a steering mechanism, and that's just what I got. I returned with a bunch of tires of varying sizes (the big one goes in the back), some steering... axle thingies, a throttle that could work if it's the right kind, two seats, and most importantly, the steering wheel. The guys let us have the stuff for free, so in return, we bought them some pizza.

Eat up some photos:

www.flickr.com

I really like this whole junkyard deal. I think I shall be doing it more often.

1 comment:

Bergs said...

One man's trash is another man's senior project. Follow the rule of thirds. Follow the one true way. And most importantly, cite me as the inspiration for the name.